Win: I got to tuck into a biiigg juicy red Empire apple and a square of 85% dark chocolate pre-run
Win: I did 4miles in 33minutes:
- mile 1- 8.22
- mile 2-8.18
- mile 3-8.16
- mile 4-8.14
Win: It wasn’t raining – woop!
Fail: It was bl***y freezing!
Fail: My legs were achey 😦
Win: This dropped through my letterbox!
Fail: I don’t have time to read it…
Win: I discovered that not only were those strawberries half price, they were halved again – meaning they were only 99p!!
Win: I rediscovered one of my favourite cereals while out shopping yesterday!! Leading to…
More Win: I had a big bowl of cereal for breakfast! = 1/2cup Soya and Linseed Bran, 1/2 cup Crunchy Bran, 1/2cup Puffed Wheat and some Fru-Grain dust…
….More Win Part II – With added 2% Greek yogurt…
….More Win Part III: And lots of raspberries, strawbugs and cinnamon!!
Win: I had an interesting lecture which even finished early!!
Fail: I was really hungry by the end of it 😥
Win: I got to eat this delightful fig bar to satisfy said hunger!
Fail: I was hungry again 1/2hour later, with all of lunch to prepare…
Ultimate Win of the Day: I had the best lunch ever! A mix of everything:-
- Mashed sardines with pepper (ALMOST a fail – the first can I opened had no water in it, and the sardines were FURRY! Yes, tinned sardines had obviously been tinned badly, if that’s possible, and they were covered in mould. How sick is that!?)
- Stir fried spinach, shallot and mushroom, with lemon, capers and liquid concentrated stock
- Boiled swede – roasting takes too long darn it!
- Roast cherry tomatoes, brussels and broccoli, with lemon and basil
- 1/3cup cereal – cereal is never innapropriate, no matter what meal, snack, or time of day …
- Left over Sweet Sweeeeet Sweet Potato from last night!
Win: I’m about to go home for Tuesday evening/Wednesday 😀 – free days on Wednesday make for a very perky me!
Fail: It’ll cost me yet more $$$ in fuel 😦
I think it’s safe to say however, that the WINS today outnumber the FAILS!! How about you guys, are your days winning or failing so far!?
Annndd before I dash off, some general housekeeping – any more READERS or BLOGGERS that want to come to The Vitality Show meet up in London, March21st (if that is the Saturday)? Anyone and everyone is more than welcome, you don’t need to have a blog!! Email me if you want to come – email@example.com 😀
See you all after dins!